Would you love working at a busy animal vet hospital? Are you a Vet Nurse looking for your next challenge? The ARH Homebush is Sydney’s premier veterinary specialist referral hospital.
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients, our clients and our staff. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA.
An opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, professional and experienced veterinary nurse to will work alongside our current oncology team to provide the exceptional patient care our hospitals have become known for.
We are looking for someone who
• Wants to further their career in veterinary nursing
• Has completed Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing and has at least 3 to 4 years of experience
• Has a passion for oncology
• Is enthusiastic and honest
• Has high standards and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work sole charge and also as part of a team
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills
• Knowledge of Rx works / Smart flow will be highly regarded (but not essential)
Benefits for you
• On-going training will be provided
• Further education is encouraged and supported
• The successful applicant will be well remunerated above the award rate
• Join our skilled and friendly team
ARH pays above award and prides itself on a culture of continuous improvement. Permanent nurses have a CPD allowance and access to internal CE opportunities. We also have really good coffee and free raisin toast and fruit loops! (Snacks are frequently provided!)
How to Contact Us
Send your cover letter and resume to Carolyn Tonkli on C.Tonkli@arhvets.com