We are proud to announce the opening of a new 1270m² purpose-built multidisciplinary Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) in Minchinbury later this year, to meet the needs of the local community and growing demand of pet ownership.
The brand new, purpose-built site will feature:
- Nine consultation rooms
- Three operating theatres
- A Critical Care Unit
- Dedicated cat and dog waiting areas; and
- Separate cat and dog wards
The fifth hospital to join our network in New South Wales, it will also be fitted with the latest technology including:
- An advanced diagnostic imaging suite
- Brand new human grade 1.5 Tesla MRI
- CT and X-Ray
- Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound & Endoscopy; and
- Onsite laboratory
With a strong culture of ongoing learning and development, ARH Minchinbury will have a dedicated education and training wing which will include one of the largest seminar and wet lab facilities for practical hands on-learning to support the career development of vets and nurses across the Greater West and Southwest Sydney.
Join Our Team!
Exciting job opportunities are available at Animal Referral Hospital Minchinbury! We are currently hiring experienced vets and nurses to join our team in preparation for the new hospital opening. We have a range of positions available including Veterinary Specialists, Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, Practice Managers, Client Care Teams, and more. If you’re looking for a rewarding career with a passionate team, come join us at Animal Referral Hospital Minchinbury!
Explore Careers with ARH Minchinbury
When you join Animal Referral Hospital Minchinbury you’ll join Australia’s leading emergency & specialty referral hospital network.
Be rewarded with excellent benefits including:
- Extensive opportunities for career growth and progression
- Mentorship and support from a highly experienced and passionate team
- Supportive and inclusive culture with a strong focus on wellbeing
- Scholarships and Internship programs available
- Access to industry leading CE program – all your Continued Education paid for, including paid study leave
- Embrace flexible working and family friendly hours and paid parental leave
- Great benefits and rewards, with highly competitive salary packages available
About the location
Our purpose-built, state of the art hospital will be located in Minchinbury in Western Sydney, conveniently situated with easy access to the M4 and M7, it’s a short drive to Penrith and the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Join our ARH Talent Network
Join our Talent Community and stay connected with us! You’ll be the first to hear about news and updates or upcoming career opportunities at ARH.