The Animal Referral Hospital Brisbane at 532 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Sinnamon Park is now open.
Our specialist partners are accepting referrals for surgery, internal medicine and oncology cases and our emergency service is open for after hours cases when local vets are closed.
We would like to thank the Queensland community for your support and patience in getting our hospital up and running. We know that the extra time and effort will mean we are able to give the best support to sick pets.
Here’s a little about what makes us unique:
- We are run by specialist partners who are local UQ graduates with families living in the area
- Our specialist service and emergency hospital is combined into one seamless business
- We have the only surgical and medical oncology team in Australia
- Our emergency service is led full-time by Dr Monique Stanley who is residency trained in Emergency & Critical Care
- We have Queensland’s only veterinary high-field MRI, accompanied by a suite of state of the art imaging and diagnostic equipment
- We are flexible on pet pick up and drop off times and visiting hours
- We have separate dog and cat waiting areas, wards and treatment areas; a dedicated chemotherapy room and oncology ward; and three fully equipped dedicated surgical theatres.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hospital in Sinnamon Park.