At ARH Gosford we are always looking for enthusiastic, caring and competent team members to join our growing hospital.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Number: GFEV1118CB
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. ARH aims to provide a responsive, comprehensive emergency and referral service to veterinarians, their clients and their patients. We provide high professional and clinical standards, which are tempered with genuine care and compassion.
Our Gosford practice is currently recruiting Casual Emergency Veterinarians to join our cohesive and dynamic team. This position would suit a vet with a minimum 2 years’ experience who has a genuine interest in emergency medicine and someone who loves an exciting environment. This a great role to introduce yourself to Emergency Practice.
The suitable applicant would be expected to work one to two shifts per month, depending on availability. The role can work well with for a Veterinarian working in another Practice but wishing to gain experience in Emergency. There is the capacity to increase shift load for the right candidates. The role can be supported or sole charge, and can accommodate days, evenings, weekends and overnight work depending on the applicant’s experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest and/or background in emergency medicine
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care as well as timely reporting on treatment progress to ARH’s referring clinicians
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
The successful candidate will have access to:
- Ongoing career support and mentorship.
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and all the team
- A friendly and supportive environment with 24 hour access to emergency vets and specialists
- Access to a broad range of specialists and consultants – including internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology and avian/exotics.
If this role interests you and you would like to become part of the ARH team, please send your updated CV, including a cover letter outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note job number ‘GFEV1118CB’ in the subject line of your email.
Job Number: GF1901
- Cert IV Veterinary Nursing
- Training provided in a supportive team environment
- Above award hourly rate & penalties
- Opportunities to work across several ARH locations
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a leading group of specialist and emergency veterinary hospitals providing a wide range of services and 24/7 emergency and critical care throughout our facilities.
Due to our rapidly growing Emergency Department we are now seeking superstar nurses to join the team at Gosford on an ongoing casual basis with opportunities to be permanent down the track.
You must be Cert IV qualified (or equivalent) with 3-4 years’ GP experience, be a great communicator, be organised, flexible and have a passion for patient care. If you have a great sense of humour and positive attitude you’ll fit in very nicely with our team.
We are ideally looking for superstar nurses for weekends, filling in leave blocks and for those busier periods which can just pop up so extra points will go to applicants who are flexible and readily available (with notice). This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to emergency and specialist areas with the ARH group.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work with a great team, new equipment, excellent facilities and earn some extra spending money ready for Christmas as we provide competitive hourly rates plus penalties!
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com and quote the job number ‘GF1901’ in the subject of the email.