At ARH Baulkham Hills we are always looking for enthusiastic, caring and competent team members to join our growing hospital.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Number: BH1901
- Back of clock and weekends
- Excellent opportunity for experienced Veterinarians looking for a change
- Potential for career advancement into a Clinical Director role
The Animal Referral Hospital at Baulkham Hills is a clinic offering emergency and critical care to referring Veterinarians and the public. It operates outside of normal business hours and 24 hours on weekends, providing the highest possible patient care. The team is passionate about high professional and clinical standards, tempered with genuine care and compassion.
An opportunity has now opened up for an experienced Veterinarian to demonstrate and expand their skills in a new environment. Emergency experience is not essential but will be viewed favourably. In addition to this, candidates must also have:
- Registered to practice as a Veterinarian in NSW;
- Confidence to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to work hard and lead by example;
- Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations;
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians.
This is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with generous remuneration to match. The successful candidate will also be trained by a highly experienced and supportive team.
Please direct any further enquiries to James Carroll, Regional Director ECC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9758 8666. You will be responded to promptly. Alternatively, apply by submitting your updated CV to the same email and the team will be in contact to discuss next steps.