At ARH Baulkham Hills we are always looking for enthusiastic, caring and competent team members to join our growing hospital.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Number: BHENC1118MS
- Casual, above award rates with generous penalties
- Work with and learn from a highly experienced and supportive team
- Weekend, Evening and Overnight shifts
- We offer an exciting case load, fun team and above award remuneration
ARH Baulkham Hills is a modern after hour’s emergency centre that provides excellence in patient and client care. We are open 365 days a year offering high quality Emergency and Critical Care services. The service is supported by specialists in ECC, Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology and Oncology.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in GP nursing.
- Knowledge in RxWorks
- Availability to work overnights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and multi-task
- Demonstrate consistently high quality of patient care even in busy conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to assist with short-notice shift cover, from time to time, if required
- Diploma of Veterinary Nursing (Emergency and Critical Care)
- Experience in triaging and monitoring critical patients
- Previous experience in an emergency or specialist hospital
- Experience with Smartflow, Idexx suite of equipment e.g. Catalyst, Vetstat, Lasercyte and coagulation monitoring devices.
- Proficiency in IV catheter placement, blood collection.
- Experience in emergency and critical care.
We are ideally looking for strong nurses for weekends, filling in leave blocks and for those busier periods which can just pop up so extra points will go to applicants who are flexible and readily available (with notice). This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to emergency and specialist areas with the ARH group.
If you feel this is the job for you please forward your resume and cover letter quoting job ad number ‘BHENC1118MS’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.